Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random!


Hi there,




How are you doing? I am doing great here. My first term is over and now I am waiting enthusiastically to end my finals and looking forward to next term, where I planned to do a lot of interesting stuffs. Well, let's wait and see how things go next year.



This was totally random. I thought about this when I was walking back to my room after my math class. What triggered me to think the following was my friend's text message. How she was happy to read my previous post. So yeah.




This is what I was thinking about:




This is what I told to people back at home,

I won't be back till 2015,
Bet that they will miss me so much,
I will overcome that feeling easily soon,
Now when I am walking alone,
All I can think is about home,



What would be kids doing?

What did mom cook?
What is my dad up to now?
Who is carrying Dayalienie?



Two more weeks I will be done with finals,

Now what?
Break?
Hibernation?
Social life?
Fun?
and fun without them?



Oh no!




Khugaan, Subhatra, Vasundthra

Jananie, Dayalienie and Visvarupa
The precious jewels in my heart.
What would holidays be without them by me?




This is when I thought

Why not I fly back to home during winter,
Home is not as near as 5km,
19 hours of flight,
I have better choice than that.
Enjoy the winter!



I bet one day I will bring them here and show the places that I have been.

Relive the moments with them again.



I miss home badly!! :''( and I am so sad that 1/8 of University life is gone, but no worries, I did so many things in that period.




So bye bye 1st term and welcome new term. Let's get it started!! :)




Signing off and till then take care folks.





1 comment:

Deepa said...

I miss my family too. :) All we can do right now is to experience every moment without them to the fullest so that moment without them wouldn't be wasted. :)