Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

First holidays away from home_ day 9

27th December 2011:

Today I went out for shopping for boxing week sales. Last night I talked with my friend Rupin and Ruben and we made arrangement so that we could meet today. I was so happy to go out after hibernating in the house for three days. Probably because I am so eager to buy stuffs for nieces and nephews for their birthdays. I loved shopping for them. It reminds me of the days I used walk around the mall with my dad to look for presents for them.

I met up with my friends at 11am and we went for lunch together. Then what? SHOPPING! I just love window shopping. Some people find it frustrating when I spent the whole day in the mall without buying anything. Hahaha. But today I did some real shopping. I bought myself a pair of court shoes and then a t-shirt for each nieces and nephews.

My friends bought their own stuffs like t-shirts, winter coats and etc. They actually went grocery shopping on boxing day. :P

When I came home, my uncle's friend: Uncle Mark was there. He had made "Sambal Tofu." I ate dhal made by my uncle with the dish made by Uncle Mark. It was amazing and the dinner was enhanced with salad made by my aunt. :) It was a good, but tiring day. :)

No comments: