Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

Exam but its holidays!

Hello there,

How are you been doing? Well, I am pretty good. Just little sad that 1/8 of my university life in Canada is going to end soon, in two weeks. :(

But its ok! I had done so many new things this term and I am really satisfied! By the way, today is my first niece's and first nephew's birthday! They are turning to 10 and 7 respectively! I am so happy for them! May God bless them. I just skyped with them, Hell yeah, I miss the great birthday atmosphere back at home. But, I am glad that I could actually join the celebration virtually! Thank to these technologies. :)

Oh yeah, I am done with all the lectures in the university and having exam period now. Two papers: psychology 101 and chemistry 121 are done! These are my one of most favourite subjects. I have done my best and keeping my fingers crossed now! Well, three more papers to go: Biology 112, Math 100 and Physics 107! Wish me luck peeps.;)

Well, I am signing off now. Have a great day ahead, people!

No comments: