Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First holidays away from HOME!_ Day 2



What did I do on the second day of the holidays?

Well on 20th December, 2011

Woke up in the morning.
Went to see the student advisor regarding second term courses.
Met my friend, Ahrthyh and spent an hour and half with her.
Then came back and did the laundry, remaining cleaning and express packing for my winter break!
My friend's mom fetched my friend and I from the residence.
Went to a japanese restaurant in 4th Avenue for dinner.
Here I go to North Vancouver past Downtown, Stanley Park and Lion gated bridge! It was so colourful and beautiful! I loved it so much.
Settled down in my friend's place, went around her house!
Movie night--> Get smart!

Had an awesome day and pumped for the 3rd day! :)

No comments: