Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

First Holidays away from home_Day 11

29TH DECEMBER 2011:

Hmmm... What did I do today?
Nothing much. I was just lazing around in the house again after two days of outings. :)
Today I went to watch my cousin's basketball game in his school. He is a pretty good basketball player. There were a lot of articles about him in the newspapers too. Wow! Amazing eh!

After the game, I came back and started to read the book about the inspiring Canadian stories. Most of the stories were about hockey (Canada's national sport). I am really impressed with their patriotism to their country. I felt the goosebumps while reading their stories. WOW!

Then I was chatting with my aunt. Nice little chat. Then we had our dinner. Guess what we did after dinner: we played scrabble. That was my second time playing it. I really loved the atmosphere. Playing games with family is the best part because it shows how we are capable to work or play together, despite the difference between us.

Here goes another day. :)

No comments: