Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2011

First holidays away from home _ Day 8

26th December 2011,

Boxing day! It is the day after Christmas and the perfect day for shop because there will be loads of sales going on nationwide. It is similar to Black Friday in United States of America. :)

Well, I didn't go out for shopping today. Why? Because I don't know what to buy. So what did I do today? Well, pretty much nothing expect baking with my aunt. She taught me how to bake cashew nut short bread. It wasn't that difficult to bake. You just need to know right amount and some techniques. Well, I learned them today. :)

She taught me while cooking soup for lunch. Then, Grandma went back to Vancouver Island. :( I wish she stayed longer. After lunch, I watched movie with my uncle and cousin. Guess what movie it was- Home Alone 2. I was LoL-ing.

After the movie, I was so lazy to go out. So, I decided to read, but ended up skyping with my family. I have the urge to skype with them although I skyped with them yesterday. Probably, because everyone ( my dad side and mom side cousins) were at home. The kids are growing up fast and my dear Dayaliene is also started talking.

Then my uncle talked with my dad after dinner. I called my friend in Toronto and talked with him. Another day of the holidays is gone and I am excited for tomorrow because I am going shopping for gifts for my nieces and nephews. :)

Till then good night, folks.

No comments: