Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First holidays away from HOME!_ Day 1

Hi there,

Guess what? I am done with my first term in university and 1/8 of the way to my first degree. Oh yeah, sounds great. Anyways I never regretted that time flies because I did so much fun, crazy and serious stuffs in first term as I have mentioned in earlier posts.

Back to my holidays, do you wanna know how it went? It starts from 2.30pm on 19th December 2011 after my physics finals! The test was terrible though. Oh well, it is over and I don't want to talk about it. Lets move on to the first day.

19th December 2011,

1) Cleaned my room about 50% of it.

2) Went to dinner with my seniors to red robins and we were supposed to go to an event in Stanley Park. But because we ended up eating so long (the burger was too big for me!), we didn't go there.

3) Instead we went to Downtown Vancouver to watch movie- Sherlock Holmes. That was so random actually. Before watching the movie, we went strolling down the streets and had great photo shooting session! I hope they are not in facebook.

I came back at 3 o'clock in the morning because of the movie. The Christmas and holidays atmosphere in Vancouver and Canada in general was so good! Now I have the Christmas spirit too! Oh yeah!


That's how the first day was!

No comments: