Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Photo of the day: Achievement!

Hi there!

Guess what happen today? It slept at 5 am, so what does that hint to you? This is my first time in my life to see a sunrise in the summer in Vancouver!Other days, I either sleep early or wake up late to see a sunrise!

I would call this as an achievement of life although it is not recommended to be done often. At least do it once before you die. It is like once a lifetime experience! :) 

I was so happy to see the changes in the sky at 5 o'clock in the morning, despite the fact that I was a zombie. If you ask me why, I cannot explain. But it just feels so good to see the changes happen so fast. Few minutes ago, the sky is dark, another minute a ray of light is coming out of the clouds. The sun ray feels like a hope during the dark times in the life. Indeed, I was writing a paper due the next day with the hope I will get the "aha" moment soon. 

Well, again its me. My formula of life is simple. It is short, so fill it with memorable moments!
Now, here is the picture taken from my room in Thunderbird!

No comments: