Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 1

Hi!

It has been ages since I updated the blog. I was not to say busy, but I was lazy to write. Believe me or not, so many thoughts are running in my head now, but when I sit down to write I just can't go anywhere beyond two lines. That was disappointing for a while, now I wanna see how far I can go. I am up to the challenge.

Inspired by the Book of Awesomeness by Neil Pasricha, I have decided to post something everyday with a photo. The photo of the day will tell something about my day, my experience, or my feelings. :D

So let's get it started!

Photo of the day: Hardwork


The picture is taken when I was revising for my psychology midterm. I did flashcards for the subject while going through the lecture notes. I used different colours for each chapter. In total I made flashcards for 5 chapters. After finishing them, a very strong sense of satisfaction is felt. For the first time, I was proud myself for having such a discipline and dedication in studying after 2 months of break. At this moment of life, I told myself, no matter what is my grade in this subject, I am going to embrace the fact whether I am good at it or vice versa because I was enjoying the class very much. This is my second time putting so much effort in a subject and saying that I don't care my grades anymore. First was in Biology 121, in which I learnt about genetics, ecology and evolution. Freeing myself from the grades, made me to feel so much better after the exam. There are questions, where I did mistakes. I will take this opportunity to learn my mistake and hope to not repeat again. :) So yeah, enjoy in the work you do, the efforts will be paid off. See you tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Deepa said...

All the best to you Vino! I am so proud of you!

Vinotheni Rajendran said...

Thanks