Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

FUN! FUN! FUN!






End of 3rd week.

This week had been pretty busy. My time management was super bad and I was lost in most of my classes. It was really hard to catch up once I have slacked. Probably I will use this weekend to catch up with my stuffs. It is not easy to be top of everything while still trying to seek balance between life and study.


Although the week was busy with schoolwork, but I had fun too. Last Tuesday, we had Girls night cum biweekly meeting with Residence advisor of the Ross House of Place Vanier at the 2nd floor lounge. It was super different from other dorm meetings that I have been through so far. It was fun. We had chips and cookies. Thanks to my friend, Jasmine for sponsoring them for us. =) Then we did two activities. Initially I was taken aback with the idea. I thought "what the hell is going on here?" Do you want to know the activities?


Well, the 1st one was about writing on a manila card on the wall about what qualities you look for your partner. The 2nd one was to write pickup lines. Initially I felt awkward, but later I realised that it was a teen norm. LOL! We also did a jigsaw puzzle in the lounge with sisterhood qualities and our names. That was so sweet!


Friday, as usual I went to temple. This time I went to different temple with different senior, Tamil anna and my friend, Revii. The temple was inside a shop. I didn't feel weird indeed I was amazed with the temple. It was quite grand for a small community unlike in Malaysia, the Tamizhian population isn't many. I really liked the trip to temple although it was two hours long.



Tomorrow I have Vanier Olimpics. It like a sports day in the residence. I got to wake up early. So signing off now. Stay tuned for the next post.


p/s I didn't bring my camera when I was going to temple. =(




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I like that pick lines one! I think it's awesome! Glad you're having tons of fun! I too have to improve on my own time management! :S